MH Interior Design’s “Property Styling” division specialises in preparing your luxury home for sale with the aim to create an instant emotional connection from potential buyers to maximise your property’s selling price. Our stylist’s consider your target market and budget to create a warm, inviting home which connects with your potential buyers, create eye-catching photos and assists with a quicker sale for a higher price.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Property Styling – full or partial
- Interior Design services – prior to listing your property for sale
- Maintenance solutions – utilising our qualified team of trades
- Flooring options via our sister company https://jjfloors.com.au/
- Organise full pre-sale house clean and storage solutions
WE TAILOR OUR SERVICES
- Bespoke styling – hamptons, coastal, classic, contemporary, transitional or tribal
- Flexible timeframe – from 1 week for photo shoots to 52 weeks for display homes, or anything in between
- Finance options – pay upfront, up to six months interest free or style to buy up to sixty months (excludes styling fee)
- Full delivery, installation and pack up included
- Insurance included (some exclusions apply)
- Optional extras include professional art hanging, pre-sale house clean and storage for existing furniture
OUR PROPERTY STYLING PROCESS
Step 1: Consultation
One of our stylists will meet you at your property to discuss your goals, market demographics, layout, style and provide recommendations to improve your property and maximise sale price. If there are certain pieces you would like to keep in your home we will happily use them if we feel it will work with our overall styling goal to appeal to your buyers.
Step 2: Proposal
We will prepare a personalised Scope of Works based on discussions with you and your real estate agent which outline our design and renovation ideas and associated costs for you to accept. Our standard furniture hire is 6 weeks however we can offer a shorter or longer term if required.
Step 3: Booking
Upon acceptance of the Scope of Works and full payment we will work with you and your agent to book a convenient installation date one day prior to photography and providing 1-2 weeks notice.
Step 4: Installation
This is where all the magic happens! Our team will transform your home in preparation for your sales campaign. If you need us to assist with storing your current furniture we are happy to organise this for you.
Step 5: Removal
Once your property has sold , or the contract has expired, we will organise a time to remove the furniture and accessories.
What style of furniture do you offer?
We use high quality furniture from Queensland’s premium furniture hire company and have access to numerous styles which is selected based on your home and target market. Our aim is to capture the attention of your potential buyer to create an emotional connection with your home.
How much will property styling cost?
Every property is different, we will create a personalised proposal based on the style of the home, target market, needs and budget. Our goal is to make you money, not waste it!
What finance options do you provide?
Our aim is to make styling your home affordable and stress-free; you have the option to pay for the styling upfront or apply for up to 6 months interest free finance.
How many weeks do I need to hire the furniture for?
Our standard furniture hire term is 6 weeks however we are happy to look at shorter or longer terms.
What extra services do you provide for property styling?
As we are an interior design business we have a team of tradespeople to assist with any work required to improve your homes presentation. Depending on your budget we may suggest and organise minor works to be completed if we feel it will help buyers create an emotional connection and maximise your sale price.
Get in Touch
Contact us today for a quote and discover the benefits of property styling.